Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year we found fun pumpkin patch to go to. It had 2 large corn mazes, pumpkins and all kinds of yummy treats. Here are the two corn mazes. The Dracula one was super hard. We were in there for over an hour!! The only way we finally made it out....  there's an app for that--- compass! The second one was much easier and only took about 20 minutes. They were built really well and tall.





Only Tamara wouldn't go through a corn maze without her purse.....  lol



They had the best roasted corn I have ever tasted!!  Tamara couldn't get enough of it either!



Tamara's pumpkin turned out good and scary!


This was Tamara in her costume - she called it a fashinasta Army girl...  lol. It was kind of sad this year because she didn't want to go trick or treating--officially too old she said!!!  sad ;-(


5 comments:

  1. Wow!! I haven't checked your blog in a while. Cute, Cute, Cute pics!! I love hearing about your life in Seattle... especially since I can never talk to you anymore! :( I can't believe how beautiful and grown up Tamara is. Just the other day she was saying 'my pizza' to Jeremy and me. sniff... sniff.... Very cute blog, keep it up!! :)
    Love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuhhh! Ya think?!... She is 12 now! 12 year olds don't go trick or treating! But it is still sad! :( No more babies at Tara's house! :( I like the pumpkins! And the corn looked yummy. I've never had roasted corn before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw-what the heck is Amy talking about... my pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny Amy!! I can still hear her saying "my pizza" too!!! Cami - you don't remember Tamara saying that for Jeremy and Amy over and over...... ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pizza? I have NO IDEA what you are talking about?!?!?! Weird-os! :)

    ReplyDelete