Monday, October 11, 2010

Dean Family vs. Seattle

Yay! I had my first visitor in Seattle. It was a lot of fun to be able to see the Dean clan, especially Livia, Sydney and Brookey :) We had a ton of fun going to the ocean. The beach was amazing. I have never been to the ocean where you could drive right on the beach, plus it was covered in Sand Dollars and a ton of sunshine! Thanks for the fun weekend!




Doesn't Cami & Brookk look like they are dancing on water?  I love this picture - even your toes are perfect!!


So Many Sand dollars!!








You'll never know how hard it was to get this shot of Cami's pretty eyes!

Wow Livia - what the heck happened, you are so short!!!   LOL...





She totally laughed with me!!







I can't get over how massive their heads are!

We're ready.... we're ready

Too cute :)




Awww,,,  what a fun weekend in Seattle :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was fun! Wish I was there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pictures! It was sooo pretty. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that one pic of Tamara with the Sunset in the background and she is wearing her USA sweatshirt. She is so pretty! We did have a fun weekend. I could be a like a water bender or something; dancing on the water like that! I got skills sucka!! ;) Thanks for the pics. It made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete