I have been experimenting with flat irons and Tamara's hair. She always looks so much older with it straight. She is wearing a flower headband that she made in Young Women's. Ok, now I feel old........
"LOOOOOOOVVEE ITTTTT!!!!" You are so old, you probably don't even remember what THAT'S from?!?!? Do you?!?!.......... I'll give you a clue, A 2 headed dragon! ;) I Love her hair though! It looks so soft and smooth like that day she came home from the salon in Moscow! I want to run my fingers though it!!! Good job! too bad it rains everyday in Seattle and then it will curl! ;) I love it curly though too! Tamara can't go wrong with her beauty! ;)
Such a beautiful young lady. Mom
ReplyDelete"LOOOOOOOVVEE ITTTTT!!!!" You are so old, you probably don't even remember what THAT'S from?!?!? Do you?!?!.......... I'll give you a clue, A 2 headed dragon! ;) I Love her hair though! It looks so soft and smooth like that day she came home from the salon in Moscow! I want to run my fingers though it!!! Good job! too bad it rains everyday in Seattle and then it will curl! ;) I love it curly though too! Tamara can't go wrong with her beauty! ;)
ReplyDelete