Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Shower

Since it has been 6+ years since Cami has done anything with a baby, I thought it would be a good idea to throw her a baby shower to get her into baby mode. The theme of the baby shower matched Brooklyn's colors, Pink and Sage. I made Pregnant mom sugar cookies, stuffed baby bell peppers, pita chips and dip, punch etc. etc. Heather made Cami the cute "diaper cake". It turned out really good, plus gave Cami some much needed diapers and fun hair bows. I also found the perfect pink and sage plants for everyone to take home wrapped in pink fleece ; )  We played all the traditional games (Candy bar game, baby song game, Baby Price is Right, etc.) and everyone had a fun time. I think it was good for Cami to help her get ready for baby Brooklyn. She finally remembered "blow outs" at the party and how fun they are......  Now if only miss Brookie will come on already!!



1 comment:

  1. You are such a good sister to do that for Cami. I know she really appreciated it and I love you for doing that!!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete