Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break in Seattle

I love Seattle. Tamara and I went to spend a couple of days during spring break. I loved how there are so many beautiful beaches there. We even got lucky and didn't get any rain until we were on our way home! It was a little cool, but a lot beautiful blue skies. I definately wouldn't mind getting a job here.....

We first went to check out Agate beach. We have always visited the beach on the side of the space needle, so I wanted to check out the view from the other side and it was very pretty. This is where a lot of movies/tv shows are filmed for good shots of the skyline with the space needle.

There was a long and wide sidewalk that went miles down the beach that a lot of people rode bikes on and went roller blading.  Since it was so windy, Tamara grabbed her bubbles and let the wind blow them everywhere.  It ended up with a lot of people running around in them.


This is another beach in Kent, WA that Tamara's dad took us to. You can see it has a lot of cool rocks for Tamara's collection!


Seattle also has a lot of parks everywhere, so we took our Tennis gear to get a few workouts in, which ended up being in the form of retrieving the ball from the other side of the fence every couple of hits!


We also did the usual Pike Place MarketMarket and Pier Day!


This is the bronze piggy bank, Rachel.
They had pasta made out of everything you could think of, including chocolate pasta!

The next day we happaned across another beach and the tide had just went in so there were a lot of sea shells and baby crabs all over the beach.

Ahhh..... have I said how much I love Seattle ??

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog post! I like the pics. It is a fun place to VISIT!!!! :)

    ~ Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara's hair looks so long, blowing in the wind like that. Seattle is a very nice place. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete