Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scrabble

Mom and I played the customary scrabble game . . . Of course I won! :) Thanks, Mom



4 comments:

  1. Cute Pics Girlfry! Looks like you guys had fun! Good thing you didn't burn the house down with that HUGE fire though! Good thing that Dad wasn't there. He would have had a COW!!! :) LOL ~ That's where me and the girls get to go back to again in just a few weeks (Without you though!) :( Although, Mike is going to ask if you will go that weekend, so he can get a ride with you! I think you should too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious? Junket? Peat? Looks like you guys had your scrabble dictionary out again. You totally kicked Mom's butt though!!! Good job. I wish I could have been there. Everyone knows that I am the scrabble master. Hilarious pic of Mom btw!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know... I got to looking at some of these words. I don't know about dib, roved, & waif! Were they all looked up?!?!

    ~ Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Tara... I'm getting a little tired of looking at that pic of Mom. Can we get a recent post? Pleeeaaasssseeee?????

    ReplyDelete