Wow! You have a lot of pictures! Just the way I like it! First of all, Tamara looks so excited to go to her sleepover, you should have got a picture of her coming home though! Did she still looks as excited!?! The beach pictures are funny. I kept waiting for Rara to get all the way in! Funny girl. I think she is part Mermaid, honestly! I LOVE the picture of Rara standing int he water, because there are shinning stars all over the water! That is sooo cool! The pictures of mom and dad are funny. Dad is totally rolling his eyes in that one picture. Mom's face is super funny in the last one. Although, it looks like dad had a right to be super 7annoying about HIS lawnmower, since it broke when Mike mowed their lawn with it this weekend! (Woops! Sorry daddy!) ;)
I laughed out loud of those pics with the lawnmower, and then we ALL laughed out loud some more. You were at the right place and the right time to take those! I love all the pics. :) Thanks for keeping me updated. Have a great day. Amy
Wow! You have a lot of pictures! Just the way I like it! First of all, Tamara looks so excited to go to her sleepover, you should have got a picture of her coming home though! Did she still looks as excited!?! The beach pictures are funny. I kept waiting for Rara to get all the way in! Funny girl. I think she is part Mermaid, honestly! I LOVE the picture of Rara standing int he water, because there are shinning stars all over the water! That is sooo cool! The pictures of mom and dad are funny. Dad is totally rolling his eyes in that one picture. Mom's face is super funny in the last one. Although, it looks like dad had a right to be super 7annoying about HIS lawnmower, since it broke when Mike mowed their lawn with it this weekend! (Woops! Sorry daddy!) ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL!
~ Cami
Hi miss Cook!This is Emma love the pictures. I will see you at church
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud of those pics with the lawnmower, and then we ALL laughed out loud some more. You were at the right place and the right time to take those! I love all the pics. :) Thanks for keeping me updated. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteAmy